SKLZ Pitch Training Baseball
Young pitchers often struggle with the finger placement that’s crucial in throwing fastballs, curveballs, and sliders. The Pitch Training Baseball teaches right- and left-handed pitchers the proper finger placement with a color-coded pitching key and finger markers printed on the ball. Quickly learn or coach the proper grip for throwing 4-seam fastballs, 2-seam fastballs, curveballs, and sliders.
Unlike some other training baseballs, the Pitch Training Baseball is the official weight and size of game balls allowing players to train accurately and develop the muscle memory needed to master the pitches more likely to strike batters out. Recommended for youth baseball athletes, the Pitch Training Baseball is the easiest way to create added confidence in players fastballs, curveballs and sliders. Help young players build the confidence they need on the mound to face-off against the best hitters in their league.
- Learn to throw four different pitches: 4-seam fastball, 2-seam fastball, curveball and slider
- Finger placement markers show proper grip for each pitch
- Can be used by right and left handed pitchers
- Color coded pitching key printed on baseball
- Official size and weight baseball
1 op voorraad